Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fruits and Deserts Da Thailand

I have tried many new fruits here…

This is Rambutan. It is just like apna lichi.. fleshy from inside.. good taste



Hmm now this one is Dragon Fruit … Also called Pitaya


From inside it looks like this ( so called dragon fruit..)
I liked this one..



Ohh this one is very tasty.. my favorite.. called Water Apple..
Why we don't get it in India.. L



This fellow called Avacado… very costly
One piece was of 95 Baht..
But I didn't liked its taste..
Umm I Heard it has got good fruit values.. mostly used in sandwitches..



Oooooooo This is Sticky Rice with Mango… Apna fav Desert
Thai Sticky Rice with Coconut milk and mango on it… uhhh I am loving it..



Aajkal I am learning Cooking and Pool…
Atleast ab I can cut the sabji properly and cook rice and dal J …. Seriously don't laugh….
And Pool,,,, I am learning… getting better day by day…

Yes that's me…



If you want to know more about these fruits visit
www.wikipedia.org and search for the fruit…

This weekend we have holiday on Monday.. so planning to go.. sm where near by.. Mostly Kanchanburi.

Monday i.e 5 th March is celebrates here as Makha Bucha Day.
It is said that on this day 1258 Budha's follower ( Arihantas ) came on the same day without any appointment… great naa…
So they celebrate it.. ;) ..
All monks go to Temples this day and pray..

No comments:

Post a Comment