Friday, February 9, 2007

Dream World

Last week end we went to Amusement Park – Dream World… 36 Km from the Bangkok.
Nice Place…

This was the entrance Photograph…There Theme was for Valentine Day.. J
So every where heart shape... Roses...  uhmmm


Rocky Mountain…


Uhhhh yes.. There was one Slide... Splash...
It was ultimate… see how happy we were after that slide…
Close Up smile… J


There was One Haunting Mansion …. Par kuch darr hi nahi laga..  hehe


Kaidi Number 432


Huha Huha…


My New Love… for the Valentine Day…
See her and my hair style… how similar we are… J
She is 384 years old…


Ohhh Dosto.. There was Snow House…
Bahot thanda tha yar… par maja aa gaya..
Waha ice slides the..


Umm I am in there.. I don't know which one…


Hahahaha
This is mera Most champak photo...
Glasses with Helmet… haha…
Well we were going for Go-Karting…
Sahi tha ekdum…
I couldn't believe I can drive so well… Now I think I should get one Car… what u guys say… ;)


Hmmm I bought this new Cap…
Howz it…?

No comments:

Post a Comment